BMS College of Engineering, [BMSCE] - Bangalore

Bangalore - Karnataka


VTU Belgaum

ESTD - 1946


B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) is an autonomous engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka ranked at 69th position among the top engineering colleges in the country by the NIRF. BMSCE is the first private engineering college in India. BMSCE offers some of the leading educational programs in the streams of Engineering, Management, Computer Science and Architecture. They have Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs in the above mentioned.

Admissions in BMS College of Engineering 2020

The B.Tech/B.E. degree is offered in the following specializations:

  • Biotechnology

  • Chemical Engineering

  • Civil Engineering

  • Computer Science and Engineering

  • Electrical and Electronics

  • Electronics and Communication

  • Industrial Engineering and Management

  • Information Science and Engineering

  • Instrumentation Technology

  • Mechanical Engineering

  • Medical Electronics

  • Telecommunication Engineering


The basic eligibility to these courses is having passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination with minimum of 45%. B.Arch. is a 5 years course and B.Tech./B.E. degrees are of 4 years duration. Candidates can get the application form from the college’s official website  After filling the form, the candidates have to send the form along with the application fee to BMS Educational Trust, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore.

Admission to the college is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam, such as JEE amin, Comed-K, K – CET etc and or through the management quota. The 75% of the total intakes are through entrance exams and the rest 25% is through management quota.

BMS College of Engineering Placements 

Top brands like Amazon, Brita, Bosch, Epicore, Wipro, Westline, Volvo, TCS, Infosys, Accenture, Mercedes IBM, Oracle, Intel, Samsung, AT & T etc are offering job placement for BMS College students. The minimum placement package is around 6 lakhs and highest package is 27 lakhs.

  • All Major companies are visiting for UG atnd PG programmes.

  • Placement records stand best as per ranking.

  • About 200 Plus companies visiting each year for the past 5 years.

  • About 100 Plus companies with pay package above 5 Lakh per annum.

  • Multiple instances of conduction of Pool Drives in campus.



Management Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering 2020

25% of the total seats are reserved for Management quota admission in BMS college of engineering.  The admission under management quota is processed in the office of the BMS Educational Trust. The Council of Trustees decide the tuition fee for various courses under management quota and seats are allotted by the Chief of the Admission Committee. 

BMS College of Engineering Ranking

BMSCE was ranked 69 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) engineering ranking in 2019 and 40 by Outlook India's "India's Top 150 Engineering Colleges In 2019 ". It was ranked sixth among private engineering colleges by India Today in 2019

Master of Business Administration - MBA in BMS College


Aspirants seeking admission to 2 years Full-time MBA Program need to meet the following criteria as specified by the college.

Academic Requirement: 

Any Recognised Bachelor’s Degree of minimum of 3 years duration  examination or equivalent examination with an aggregate of minimum 50 % of (for General Merit Candidates) marks obtained together in all the subjects including language are eligible for admission to full time MBA course.  (45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category – I of Karnataka Candidates) (Reservation is applicable only for Karnataka Candidates)

Entrance Exam:

Candidates have to qualify one of the following exam:- KMT / CMAT / MAT / PGCET

Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA in BMS College of Engineering

Aspirants seeking admission to 3 year Full-time MCA Program should meet the following eligibility criteria to take the admission.

Any Recognised  UG examination or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Application or Computer Programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects and scored an aggregate of  minimum 50% [General] of marks obtained is eligible for admission to MCA  courses in BMS College. ( 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category – I of Karnataka  Candidates.

Entrance Exam: KMT or PGCET

Interested to study with EDP? Fill the form down, and we will call you back


Related Articles


For any further information regarding BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admissions Call our toll free number - 1800 123 5288

Study Abroad

Study in Bangalore

Click to call now

© All Righs Reserved by IEDP Pvt Ltd

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn