Christ University - Bangalore
Bangalore - Karnataka
UGC, NAAC - A
ESTD - 1969
DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY
Christ University NRI Quota Admission
NRI category regulations.
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
5. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
5.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
5.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
Admission to all programmes is based on academic achievement and CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Selection Process. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 15th of the admission year.
The application is online. This is the link to Christ online application page https://appstat.christuniversity.in
Before initiate the process, decide when and where you can attend the Christ Entrance Test, keep 10th, 11th or 12th marks card and a recent passport size photo for the application process. Now you can, login fill the relevant details, make the online admission registration fees and complete the process.
For any further information regarding Christ University NRI Admissions Call our toll free number - 1800 123 5288