Terms to use EDP website
Collection and storage.
hereafter referred as “EDP” gathers information of its users while requesting for a service:
· Information provided during service requests through optional and voluntary submissions. These include, but are not limited to, submitting questions or comments, or requesting information.
· Information gathered through aggregated visitor tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout its websites. This information allows them to better tailor their services to their members and prospective members.
Any personal data collected during the registration will be processed and securely stored by the EDP
Collected Information Usage
EDP uses the provided contact information to help create and continually improve its services for you. It creates observe and maintains other information such as customer or member account status, choice of services, and student or member or corporate or institute logs in the normal course of providing service. EDP uses your information to make your experience with its services more personalized, convenient and relevant to you.
EDP reuses the gathered information of its associates and users to communicate with you via letter, email or phone concerning any transaction related to its products and service that happens through EDP’s website. Periodically it will also send you company and industry newsletters, product updates, and job openings promotions from its partners because we believe this information would help you within fulfilling your aim. If you wish to not receive these types of correspondence, you may opt-out, or unsubscribe. Consumers may not opt-out of receiving information from EDP that is essential for maintaining or updating customer's account or system information.
EDP has security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. It restricts access to member information by EDP's business partners who may need to know that information to operate, develop, or improve its services. These parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
EDP may share the required personal information with corporate partners providing services that may be of interest to its members and prospective members. The information is shared only with a non-disclosure agreement and single-use restriction. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to inform of the applicable service.
EDP will not otherwise disclose personal or account information unless there is reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of EDP, its customers, or others other than corporate members. It may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials under applicable laws or where EDP has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
EDP also will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that EDP stores or transmits for its customers except where:
1. It is a matter of public safety or policy;
2. It is in connection with the transfer of other business assets;
3. It is required to cooperate with orders, warrants, or other legal processes that EDP determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
4. It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by EDP and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
5. If EDP sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.